The Tambellini Group is looking for a Campaign Manager to plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee various marketing campaigns for our products and services. The Campaign Manager’s duties will include building and executing on campaigns that drive new memberships, increase renewal rates, and build on the brand awareness of The Tambellini Group in the higher education technology market. Working in conjunction with the marketing team, s/he will be responsible for building, monitoring and assessing campaigns, and measuring the ROI of the activities.
To be successful, the candidate will need to have experience in marketing strategy, building campaigns inside an automation system (Pardot), and knowledge of the Salesforce platform. S/he should be an excellent project manager and communicator.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Recruit, brief, and manage contract or freelance staff to work on campaigns.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or equivalent discipline.
- 5-7 years related job experience.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of current market trends and strategies.
- Proven experience in managing B2B campaigns is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of higher education market is strongly preferred.
- Full-time, remote location.
Interested in this position?
For more information contact email@example.com.