The Tambellini Group is looking for a Higher Education Market Research Specialist who will be responsible for researching, writing, and publishing research while assisting in delivering client engagements. The Market Research Specialist will research higher education market conditions and gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service S/he, may gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution as well as assist with the creation of marketing campaigns.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically, and translating complex findings into written text.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Identify the underlying principles, reasons, or facts by breaking down information or data into separate parts and translating or explaining what the information means or how it can be used.
- Conduct research on buyer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, and other professionals.
- Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data, or validate data.
- Getting information—Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Strong ability to process information—Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, and verifying information or data.
- Experience with a variety of analytical or research-based software.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Ability to operate within a database run queries.
- Experience with design or photo editing software.
- Ability to follow information retrieval or search methods while providing input on how to improve procedures for collecting data.
- Customer Service—Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sales and Marketing—Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and CRM systems.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills—Ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Strong communicator with the ability to communicate information in multiple formats, including written, oral presentation, and visual representation.
- Active listening and learning skills with a clear ability to comprehend ideas, ask appropriate questions, reiterate important points, and apply learnings to future situations.
- Complex problem solver that can identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Proven experience with managing deadlines and managing priorities in a remote setting.
- Demonstrated ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions, including the ability to find a relationship among seemingly unrelated events.
- 1–3 years of relevant work experience.
- Associates degree or bachelor’s degree desired.
- Full-time, remote location.
Interested in this position?
For more information, contact us.