The Tambellini Group is looking for a Marketing Traffic Manager to coordinate the schedules for all publications, client reports, and custom engagements. S/he is responsible for keeping projects on task and deadline, handling the logistics, and keeping all parties updated on the progress. Additionally, s/he will occasionally edit market overview presentations for brand and style-guide compliance.
To be successful, the candidate will need to have a great eye for detail, the ability to multitask, organize and collaborate. S/he will establish templated schedules within a project management system (TaskRay ) and juggle a wide variety of requests with competing deadlines and limited resources. This position also requires significant collaboration with a variety of departments within the organization. S/he will effectively communicate requests and negotiate project milestones, including content deadlines, and follow-up on missed deadlines.
- Organize creative workflow and timelines for all marketing projects requiring creative services, including large complex projects and events
- Establish workflows and schedules for marketing projects
- Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly while effectively communicating changes to key project stakeholders
- Identify resource gaps based on workflow and make recommendations on appropriate action plans
- Manage web-based project management system (TaskRay) making continual optimizations improve workflow and generate automated reporting regularly
- Train team members across the organization on the effective use of the project management system, ensuring usage for all projects
- Create and maintain the marketing and promotional calendars
- Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, project management or equivalent discipline
- 3–5 years related job experience
- SalesForce and project management system experience required
- The ability to successfully manage multiple high-priority projects
Strong project management and decision-making skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation abilities
- Project management certification a plus
- Full-time, remote location.
Interested in this position?
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.