The Tambellini Group is the leading independent technology research and advisory firm dedicated exclusively to higher education. We are a diverse team of experts who are passionate about helping colleges and universities succeed.
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting Tambellini’s Member Relations and Strategic Advisor teams. This role is a key part of the Tambellini team to inform revenue activities and decisions.
- Responsible for Salesforce Reporting and Analytics, partnering with sales, marketing, strategic advisors, and analysts to proactively identify trends. Update records including contact data, account information, tracking information, sales information, appointments, and notes.
- Data quality and ongoing processes to improve data integrity and input.
- Quoting, forecasting, reporting, and opportunity management.
- Document workflows and processes for Salesforce, ensure processes are updated and followed.
- Project manage multiple projects concurrently, communicate project requirements, timelines, responsibilities.
- Gather requirements and identify gaps in current process and develop solutions using Salesforce.
- Review, update, maintain user documentation for Salesforce sales process.
- Track and validate sales quota and commission plans.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in sales operations.
- Salesforce reporting and certifications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, and Salesforce.
- Full-time, remote location.
- All candidates must submit a cover letter and resume when applying for this position.