Higher education institutions make significant investments in software, implementation efforts, database technology, and other IT solutions each year. The Tambellini Group® offers advisory services for technology procurement and contracts negotiation to help senior executives, like you, secure win-win agreements with technology vendors and service providers.
Our contracting advisors have first-hand experience with industry best practices and benchmarks. We focus on your business priorities, examine legal requirements, and assess pricing to help you reduce costs, mitigate project and financial risks, increase service levels, identify opportunities, and expedite the negotiation process. Tambellini has reviewed and negotiated more than a thousand agreements and multi-million dollar contracts.
RFP, RFI, OR ITN ASSESSMENT: IMPROVE DOCUMENTS FOR A STRONGER FINAL CONTRACT
During the development of the RFP, RFI, or ITN, Tambellini may assist with the following areas:
- Assess your institution’s project goals and standard contracting practices that may affect contract terms
- Review the draft RFP, RFI, or ITN and proposed contract terms
- Provide specific recommendations on additional contract terms or changes to strengthen your institution’s position
- Share insights on how vendors approach bidding and negotiations
- Negotiate preferred contract terms and pricing concessions
- Work with your institution’s executives, project team, legal counsel, and procurement officials to help
- understand vendor contract terms and negotiation strategies;
- identify potential negotiation points and assist in developing an overall strategy; and
- support and/or lead negotiation meetings.
ERP CONTRACT ISSUES
- What language should be in the RFP, RFI, or ITN to reduce risks?
- How do we strengthen the procurement documents to increase value to the institution?
- Why are there differences among vendors in the contract terms?
- How can we ensure a synergistic relationship with the vendor?
- What contract terms are being used by similar institutions?
- What terms are, or should be, acceptable to vendors?
TAMBELLINI EXECUTIVE CONTRACT ADVISORS’ CREDENTIALS*
- Over 50 years of combined experience
- Review and negotiation of more than a thousand contracts
- Experience with Campus Management, Collaborative Solutions, Deloitte, Ellucian, IBM, MIS, Oracle/PeopleSoft, SAP, Sierra-Cedar, Workday, and others
- Extensive executive experience at PeopleSoft and Oracle
* Legal Advisor: Leslie F. Spasser, Shareholder – Polsinelli PC
BENEFITS OF TAMBELLINI’S EXPERTISE
- Guide and advise throughout journey to ensure success
- Assist in the technology selection and purchasing strategy
- Reduce the total cost of ownership
- Maximize the contract value and experience
- Diminish the financial and project risks
- Accelerate the negotiation process
- Navigate the complexities of legal minutia
- Build stronger working relationships with vendors
To find out more about our Procurement and Negotiations Advisory Services, contact client firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read our blog article UP, Up and away: Three key issues for Educational Institutions to Consider in Cloud Computing Deals.