Higher education institutions make significant investments in software, implementation services, database technology, and other IT solutions each year.
The Tambellini Group’s Technology Procurement Advisory Services help executives set strategy and manage the complete RFP cycle, resulting in favorable business and legal contract terms with software vendors and service providers.
Our senior analysts and executive contracting advisors have reviewed and negotiated more than one thousand agreements and multi-million-dollar contracts. The depth and breadth of this experience supports The Tambellini Group’s unparalleled ability to evaluate proposed offerings, methodologies, and pricing based on our first-hand experience with modern technology solutions, industry best practices, and pricing benchmarks.
The Tambellini Group’s proven approach can expedite the procurement process by providing meaningful insights with the unique perspective of each institution in mind.
- Assess current solutions, gaps, and future needs
- Evaluate the institution’s project goals
- Inform the institution about market trends data
- Create RFP/RFI documents
- Recommend contract terms, negotiation strategies, and pricing concessions to strengthen the institution’s position
- Accelerate the procurement process
- Reduce the total cost of ownership
- Maximize the project value
- Mitigate financial and project risks
- Build stronger working relationships between institutions and vendors
- Focus on the project goals and achieve success
The Tambellini Group also offers in-depth Strategic Sourcing services for institutions who want to streamline the selection process by leveraging our expertise in the market through a complete sourcing model.