Why Read This Report
Only 5% of U.S. institutions have selected a modern cloud ERP solution. The other 95% are thinking about it or making plans for it. The question is no longer “if” you move your core systems, such as finance, HCM, student and CRM, to the cloud. It’s “when”. We spoke with many colleges and universities to understand their cloud transformation experience and to capture best practices. Find out the key ingredients and critical factors that surfaced through our research and conversations. Plus, when you make the decision to migrate to the cloud, get helpful insight on the pre-implementation work needed for optimal outcome.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the migration successes and failures from actual
- What are the major challenges of cloud transformation and how can
you overcome them?
- How will the move to the cloud impact your business process
optimization, training, security, and more?
- What are three kinds of campus stakeholders who can make or break the
- Which group does your institution falls within and how it will
impact your end results?
- Author: Sue Spies, Research Director, Enterprise Information Systems, The Tambellini Group, and Vicki Tambellini, President and CEO, The Tambellini Group
- Report Length: 20 pages
- Report Availability: April 2019
Get Access to Tambellini Research
Already a member?
Log in to access this report. As a Tambellini member, this research report is included in your membership.
Become a member
Contact us to learn how a Tambellini membership can help you achieve your mission-critical initiatives. Regardless of organization type, size, or budget, Tambellini can tailor membership services to uniquely fit your needs.
Table of Contents
- Data and
- Issues Specific to Cloud Solutions
- About the Authors
- About the Tambellini Group
- Other Reports Available