Why Read This Technology Solutions Case Study
The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) selected Oracle ERP Cloud and is flying high targeting a couple go-live dates of mid-2019 and early 2020. TCNJ implemented smaller cloud undertakings earlier, which gave them an advantage. As good as a solution can be, implementation partners can make or break a project. Careful evaluation is a must. The school’s CIO impresses that you look for a partner who understands higher education nuances and schedules and proposes a rollout timeline that aligns your pace
Also, in this case study find out how effective change
management played a big role in the overall success of the project. Highlights
- Communicate frequently and consistently.
- Define roles to help staff understand “what’s in it for me.”
- Think configuration for the cloud rather than old school development-heavy methods of past implementations.
Case Study Features
- Institution: The College of New Jersey
- Software Category: HCM and Financial Management
- Solution Provider: Oracle
- Case Study Length: 6 pages
- Case Study Availability: March 2019
Get Access to Tambellini Research
Already a member?
Log in to access this report. As a Tambellini member, this research report is included in your membership.
Become a member
Contact us to learn how a Tambellini membership can help you achieve your mission-critical initiatives. Regardless of organization type, size, or budget, Tambellini can tailor membership services to uniquely fit your needs.