Why Read This Report
In this ninth annual edition, The Tambellini Group (TTG) examines the vendor SIS market share, purchasing trends (by type and size of institution), market sector strengths, overviews of solutions and services, 2016–2017 product announcements, product positioning and direction, institutional selections, deployment trends, implementation approaches and partners. The report explores the arrival of modern student systems that are technically architected for cloud deployment and specifically designed for the modern constituent. It also focuses on systems with integrated mobile and social support, along with embedded business analytics tools.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the strengths, weaknesses, and risks of each major vendor?
- What is causing the greatest volatility in the market?
- What innovations are included in next generation SIS solutions?
- Download complimentary Executive Summary.
- A 30-minute consultation with a TTG Analyst is included with each report purchased.
- Report Length: 87 pages.
- Report Availability: June 2017.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- The Tambellini Group Higher Education Market Definition
- Market Trends for 2016 SIS Purchases
- Market Trends for 2016 SIS in the Private, For-Profit Sector
- Market Trends for 2016 SIS in the Traditional Sector
- Making a Vendor Selection
- 2016 U.S. SIS Selections by Institution Size
- 2016 U.S. SIS Selections by Institution Type
- U.S. Higher Education Total Vendor Market Share
- U.S. SIS Total Market Share by Institution Type
- SIS Vendor Trends and Roadmaps
- Campus Management Corp.
- Higher Education Partner Summary
- Companies to Watch
- Glossary of Terms
- About the Authors
- About The Tambellini Group
- Pricing Information
- Other Available Reports