Why Read This Report
The Tambellini Group has released its second annual U.S. Higher Education Financial Management and Human Resources Systems Market Trends Report. College and university executives starting to think about conducting a formal evaluation or have actually begun to evaluate their biggest ERP systems, finance and HR/HCM, are looking for benchmarks and vetted research regarding technology solutions within the marketplace. Do they continue down the path of modifying their legacy systems or move to a cloud solution to serve the modern student and campus constituents? What have institutions historically elected and what they are seeking now?
This Tambellini report provides an in-depth view of the
higher education vendor landscape, vendor selection recommendations, finance
and HR/HCM market trends, and much more. No other firm has been known to
provide a report of this magnitude and with such deep focus on finance and HR/HCM
systems within higher education. It allows for a transparent competitive
analysis that could be just the data point you need to weave into your
evaluations and support your decisions to upgrade or replace your finance and
HR/HCM enterprise applications.
Key Questions Answered:
- How is institution purchasing behavior changing?
- What is the finance and HR/HCM vendor market
share by institution type?
- What are the considerations during the vendor
- What new technologies can institutions look
- How does this year’s report differ from last?
- Authors: Mary Beth Cahill, Vice President of Research, The Tambellini Group, and Vicki Tambellini, President and CEO, The Tambellini Group
- Report Length: 27 pages
- Report Availability: May 2019
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Finance and HR/HCM Market Trends in Higher
- The Tambellini Group Higher Education Market
- Making a Vendor Selection
- U.S. Higher Education Vendor Landscape for
Finance and HR/HCM Systems
- U.S. Finance and HR/HCM Total Market Share by
and HR/HCM Vendor Solutions
The Tambellini Group