Peertelligent® is a dedicated institution member portal where you will find the most comprehensive collection of data on more than 20,300 global higher education institutions, including 84,000 technology selections.
Peertelligent is also where you will access more than 100 annual research reports published by Tambellini Group each year. Research types include:
- Briefs: Review of a category of technologies that provides information on the approaches, considerations, and products in the category.
- Vendor Profiles and Snapshots: Quick facts, detailed profiles, and analyst insights about vendors and their product offerings.
- Market Trends and Leaders Reports: Major market research reports that combine primary research, market insight, and statistical analysis.
- White Papers: Authoritative reports that inform readers about a complex issue and present the writer’s philosophy on the matter.
- Guides: Positioning papers intended to help clients form an opinion, make a decision, or solve a problem.
- Case Studies: Real-world examples from clients who have identified challenges on their campus and implemented technology solutions to accomplish their goals.
- Infographics: Visual representations of data and insights intended to make complex technology topics easily understandable.