Rethinking IT in the World of Cloud
If you’re busy trying to keep your old legacy system going and are in a perpetual state of adapting to meet your campus’s needs, you’re not alone. Colby College realized two years ago that things had to change. CIO Cindy Mitchell faced it
- How creating a partnership between IT and functional users results in a win-win for both.
- How associated solutions, such as integration and identity and access management, are important to the ultimate migration to the cloud.
- What is critical to address immediately—well before you launch into a cloud project—especially if you’re focused on reporting.
- How the cloud and associated solutions make the institution less reliant on the infrastructure and administrative side of the business.
- What this college’s readiness assessment revealed.